Passive DNS – exclusive beta testing opportunityJuly 27, 2018
Whether you are a security professional wanting to uncover patterns of malicious activity from networks across the world, or a brand protection specialist wanting to expose the deceptive use of specific domains, utilising Passive DNS data should be part of your toolset.
Passive DNS provides a wealth of valuable information to digital security professionals, enabling the user to review relationships that have both historically and currently exist between online properties e.g. domain names and internet protocol (IP) addresses, across the globe. Discover more about Passive DNS here.
We are delighted to offer this the opportunity* to become one of the first to use and provide feedback on our improved and simplified Passive DNS tool.
Who can apply?
- Current users of Deteque Passive DNS
- Current customers of Deteque or Spamhaus Technology
- Digital / IT security teams
- Malware Researchers
- Penetration Testers
- Brand Protection Specialists including law firms and intellectual property specialists
What do we offer?
- Access to the web portal and API
- Start-up documentation and a helping hand
- Advice regarding how to use the tool for incident investigation and brand spoofing investigation
What do we require from you?
- Must be available to engage in active testing during August and/or September 2018.
- Provide feedback via a phone call.
Please note that numbers are limited so please apply as soon as possible.
Good-luck and thank you!
*Sadly we can only accept those who meet the outlined requirements onto the beta testing program.