Here is the latest update on the botnet threats that Spamhaus Malware Labs have identified and blocked in Q2, 2019.
Threat intelligence data from Spamhaus powers all Deteque’s services, providing networks and users with real-time protection against cyber threats.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THE UPDATE?
Statistics, trends, analysis and suggested precautionary actions across the following areas:
• Focus on decentralized top-level domain ‘.bit’
• General analysis of the botnet C&C data
• Geolocation of botnet C&Cs
• Malware associated with botnet C&Cs
• Most abused top-level domains
• Most abused ISPs
WANT TO PROTECT YOUR USERS & NETWORKS FROM BOTNET C&Cs?
If you would like to discuss the options available to you to protect your users and network against botnet C&Cs please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.